HOW TO SHOP ON YUFES.COM:
- Create an account, or you can shop as a guest
- Search / Shop for items
- Add to Cart
- Proceed to checkout; enter billing details, shipping address and method. Select Delivery by TTPOST – Trinidad or TTPOST – Tobago, or Pick-up in-store at any Yufe’s branch
- You will receive an order notification in your inbox
- Once payment has been confirmed by Solomon Yufe and Company Limited, goods will be delivered or will be prepared for pickup.
- TTPOST will contact you to confirm delivery details once you choose the delivery option, or a Yufe’s representative will contact you when your item is ready for pickup.
- Your item will be shipped same day or next business day and in 1 – 3 business days your order will be delivered. Items for pickup will be ready within 1-2 business days.
- Due to seasonal peak periods, delivery times may be longer due to increased number of deliveries and / or restrictions beyond our control.
- TTPOST is unable to deliver to some areas, click here for the list of areas. We ask that customers in these areas take advantage of our curbside pickup at the store closest to them. Orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been shipped, contact us for further information on cancellations at email@example.com
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a valid receipt or order invoice from Solomon Yufe and Company Limited.
- Item(s) must be returned ONLY at our San Juan branch:
- Yufe’s – San Juan
- Corner of El Socorro Ext., Road South
- (868) 675-9833 Ext: 244 / Whatsapp #: 390-2014
- Returns must be within TEN (10) DAYS of the purchase or collection/receipt date for online purchases.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Item(s) must have a manufacturer’s defect (faulty workmanship not due to normal use and wear and tear);
- If the item is not available, a Solomon Yufe and Company Limited store credit will be issued. All refunds for items purchased through yufes.com will be processed through credit to be used towards future purchases at yufes.com or in-store.
We understand that things happen; items are incorrectly ordered or sometimes contain manufacturers’ defects. Our team can assist with a product exchange or refund in accordance with the below policies:
Important: this return information applies only to orders placed and fulfilled online at yufes.com. If you purchased a product and would like an exchange or return, you must contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to process the request.
To be eligible for an exchange: Returned products, excluding products that have been found to be defective, must meet the following criteria to be eligible for an exchange or refund:
- be in resalable condition, unsoiled and with no damage to the packaging, lid, seal or label.
- be unopened.
- be in the original packaging.
If the product has been opened and used, Solomon Yufe and Company Limited will only issue a refund if the product is found to be faulty/defective/inconsumable. You have 10 days to email us about it. If the product has been opened, used and isn’t defective, it cannot be returned to Solomon Yufe and Company Limited.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund for future purchase at yufes.com or retail store. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days depending on your card issuer’s policies.
SOLOMON YUFE AND COMPANY LIMITED IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN MERCHANDISE
Products sold under promotional sales are not eligible for exchange or return.
SECURE PAYMENTS BY FIRST ATLANTIC COMMERCE:
Your payment for this purchase is processed securely by First Atlantic Commerce. Here are some of the ways that we keep your information secure:
- We use industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools.
- We don’t share your financial information with the merchant.
- We send you a confirmation email when you make a payment.
At Solomon Yufe and Company Limited we take security very seriously. Our platform uses the most powerful security tools that exist in the marketplace and all sensitive information, including bank account and credit card information, is stored encrypted.
Solomon Yufe and Company Limited online ordering website uses a 256-bit DigiCert certificate, but accommodates the majority of browsers at 128-bit encryption.
Processing is performed by SSL (Secured Socket Layer) and compliant with PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
We give our customers the freedom to make purchases and secure online payments without worrying about their security and privacy.